Friday, October 2, 2009

Everlasting Love!



God is love. God is eternal. God is true, just, mighty, peaceful. God is love. Whenever I think of attributes of God, I also ways come back to love. God could not be true, just, patient, or jealous if He didn't love us. Well, I guess He could, but what would be the point? Why would God need to be patient, or peaceful if He did not love us? He wouldn't!

I say all of that to say this. Just when you think all hope is lost and you want to give up, close every door of your home, and shut off the rest of the world, God opens his arms to you and says, "You are still mine. Even though the rest of the world has turned their backs on you and disappointed you once again, I WILL NEVER FAIL YOU." He promises that!

Thank you God, for being my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment