Tuesday, February 15, 2011

bright lights... big city

This past weekend, my best friend and I ventured North for a fab weekend in the big Atl!! We really did have a blast getting to see my other close friend, Stephanie Roberts and her husband!! The weekend consisted of: lunch with a girl we graduated with, photo session in Atlantic Station, dinner and a movie, lunch at JCT - and of course another photo session, Hawks game, shopping, and lastly, looking for a place to park (which was sort of an every day thing!!!)

Here are a few shots from the weekend...
Anna and Nathan...
Anna and I have been best friends since the sixth grade! Now that she is dating Nathan, I have to share my time with her, but he understands that I am part of the "Anna Burns Package."

Anna, you look like a fab model!

And Stephanie and Randy...
Stephanie and I have been friends for... well forever! We grew up together and now that she lives in Marietta I do not get to see her as often as I would like, but I take every chance I get!

For those of you that have been hiding under a rock for the past 23 years, the camera loves Stephanie, and Stephanie loves the camera! Personal favorite from the day...
This weekend was a blast! Thank you my friends that bore the cold as I made you pose.

Happy Tuesday...

1 comment:

  1. Lauren...I'm loving your photography skills!! These pictures are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete