Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Anticipation....:)

"There is no terror in a bang; only in the anticipation of it." - Alfred Hitchcock
Nerves are kicking in, and breakfast is setting in. Four days, and a few meals from now I'll be sitting in my first real "big girl" class at college. WHAT THE HECK??? I know! I didn't think I would be this nervous, but the truth of the matter is that I have never anticipated anything so much in my life. Graduating from a tiny school in SW Georgia did not prepare me for the monstrosity that I fear will slap me in the face on August 14, 2009. Okay so I AM over reacting a little, but who cares.... it's my blog :)
Nerves were put at a slight ease Sunday when I found out I would not be COMPLETELY alone in this first year jungle. I was comforted by the fact of finding out that some of my "tight peeps" would be walking the halls with me! College Algrbra as well as U.S. History after 1877 will be tackled with my dear friend Rachel!

Anna and Emily will be by my side in English,

and Michael will be pulling my attention from every word that escapes my professors mouth in Physical Science. YAYYYY! However, I do have to take DART (First Year Experience) alone, but I think I can manage!

1 comment:

  1. dont worry about it girl! you'll be surprised how much like high school it is lol.

    ReplyDelete