Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gang.. Bang.. Shoot Em' Up!

The day started out like any other- hit the snooze 16 times, showered, dressed and out the door by 8:30! Just a typical morning in the life of one not so excited college freshman, until I got to school. While I'm sitting in my first class I see my mom and dad calling me, and then again, and then again, and then again.. and again.. and I think you are getting the picture here!!! I was getting text after text, call after call, and started to get a little freaked out! If I hadn't been in the middle of one of the hardest problems OF MY LIFE I would have gotten up and called whoever it was back! But I decide to wait till class was over and take care of business then! I picked up the phone and called my dad back first and after only one ring, he picked up! "Lauren, is that you??" he frantically asked. "Yes dad, it's me! Is Nana alright, and mom, and everything.. why the heck did you call so many times?" "Lauren you need to get a stomach bug and come home NOW!" Okay so by this time I am seriously wigging out! Then he finally told me that not only had Darton called our house, but also the sheriffs department to let us know that there was to be expected gang related activities at the school today! I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE! You have nothing better to do then hang out at a college and scare people. But non the less I was scared and decided then to go home. Well that impulsive idea was then shot down by my next thought -"English Quiz!! So instead of getting to my save haven, I had to stay and wait out the day with all the potential killers around me! haha! But as you can already tell...nothing happened! Because I am sitting here writing to you about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment