Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Small fish in a big pond!

Today I went with some of my besties (Rachel Adams and Christina Rose) to scope out the perimeter and find our classes! "HAHA" sums up the experience! We must have been asked 11,000 times, "You ladies appear lost, can I help you?!" And of course we gladly took the help and were then on our way!
When we got there Christina and I parked in the student parking and waited on Rachel to arrive. Well a few minutes later we see little Rachel flying by to zip her little tush in the teachers parking lot! (she is such a rebel) After we gathered our composure from laughing (because she didn't even notice where we had parked) we all walked in, holding hands, and skipping. Okay that last part was a lie, but we did begin our search "together." - a word I have come to love and respect.

The first class we arrived at was my English Comp. class.
Next we have FYE (first year experience)
Then Algebra
Followed by Physical Science
And we ended our journey at U.S. History after 1877!!!
I am VERY glad that I took a lunch break to go check this out! I may still be lost, but at least now when the stranger asks me if he can help me.. I'll feel a little better saying, "I came and looked at my classes, I don't know why I forgot!" SHEESH! haha I did find out too that Rachel is not in my Algebra class or my U.S. History.. Sad event! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment